FROZEN & Avenger Rooms!—Enjoy Full Resort Amenities & A Comfortable Home on a Quiet Lane
This vacation home was designed with a multi-generation family in mind—a place to come together under one roof and enjoy the comforts of a home-away-from-home while experiencing Orlando attractions. We’ve also hosted other couples for “snow bird” retreats, had “girls weekends” and have had family friends join us for all or part of our stay. Guests have done the same, and we’ve also hosted a group of contractors here on business; coaches cheerleaders, and athletes in town for marathons or tournaments; convention attendees; cancer survivors enjoying a magical Disney week; and families from all over the world who want to have the many comforts and privacy of a new, designer-decorated home with a subtle FROZEN theme, located close to Disney World but on a quiet lane.
This townhome, located in the newest area of the Paradise Palms Resort, has:
- a fully-equipped Gourmet Kitchen
- Chandeliered Dining Area, Breakfast Bar & Outdoor Dining,
- Living Room With Comfy Couches and large WiFi-enabled TV/DVD,
- Two master bedrooms with top-quality King beds and ensuite bath,
- Two Themed Bedrooms, each with a Full and a Twin Bed—a “Frozen” Paradise and an “Avengers” Room (we wanted themed rooms that kids would thoroughly enjoy, but also that adults could feel comfortable in. If we remove the theme pillows from the beds, the rooms are still magical but in a more subtle way),
- (There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms total)
- All bedrooms have TVs with Cable, Ceiling Fans, Closets, and Dressers,
- We’ve also added Family-Friendly Amenities, such as two Pack-n-Plays, three Strollers, a High Chair, Stair Gate, and a collection of DVDs, Games, and Books,
- there’s a shared bath for the two themed rooms,
- a Laundry Room with an ironing board, iron, fans, and “share” baskets,
- a screened-In Private Splash Pool and a Covered Lanai. One of the reasons why we chose this particular townhome was that the deck has side walls and greenery in the back, to allow for more privacy than guests find with other homes within Paradise Palms Resort (that simply have open, screened walls),
- WiFi and high speed internet with an Additional Router for even better signal strength,
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning,
- Smoke-free and Pet-free home and exterior area (No Smoking is Allowed),
- Free parking, right outside the front door (with a convenient spot designated for our home directly in front of it and other parking next to it).
- Luxury Paradise Palms Resort amenities—a vacation destination in it’s own right—all of this is only a few minutes drive from Disney World and easy access to freeways to Universal Orlando and other attractions.
Beyond the gated Paradise Palms Resort entry is:
- the Grand Clubhouse with Concierge Staff,
- Market/Gift Shop,
- Tiki Bar & Grill,
- State-of-the-art Theater/Meeting Room that seats 50 and can be reserved for meetings),
- Fitness Center & Sauna as well as a locker room and changing area,
- Internet Lounge & Business Center,
- Arcade, Game Rooms, and Card Rooms,
- a Variety of Sports Courts and Playgrounds,
- a large, Zero-entry Pool With Waterfalls, Slides, Fountains, and Plenty of Chairs,
- a Slide, Kid’s Pool and Splash Pad,
- a Fish-stocked Lake,
- and The Boardwalk that allows you to explore a Protected Habitat Area for a Florida-Everglades Style Adventure (our lane has special access to this wonderful feature that most guests who stay in older areas of the resort don’t even know exists).
- the home is located in one of the closest resorts to Disney World (within 5 miles of all Disney Attractions), just south of Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway which has many restaurants, grocery and retail shopping, pharmacies, services, golf courses, sports goods stores, and tourist souvenir shops. Within minutes of the home, there is Target, Ross, TJ Maxx, Walmart, two Publix Grocery Stores, Walgreens, and many delicious fast food and fine dining restaurants. There is easy access several major roads that take you to a variety of Orlando attractions, like Legoland, Sea World, and Universal Orlando. Beaches (on either coast) are about an hour away.
If you want to be close to Disney World and Other Orlando Attractions and enjoy the amenities of a First-Class Resort, while experiencing the Privacy and Comfort of a home on a Quiet Lane, you will love Paradise On Ice at Paradise Palms Resort!